I have been a member since 1996.Health has kept me away and will not renew at this time.

I was turned down for Silver Sneakers due to being a memeber too long?? What's up with that. Will miss Shapes as many friends there but this is discrimination and other clubs will honor Silver Sneakers.

I do hate to leave the Temple Terrace club as I have many friends, both members ind instructors, and it's a hard decision but I feel you have discrimated against a loyal member who usually attended 4 to 5 times a week.You have had my money and now it is time for payback.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments

I would like to know if the Port Richey,Fl. Shapes accepts Silver Sneakers Plan? jbtazcody@aol.com

yeah it's not because you had been a member too long. it's just that the program is no longer available at any shapes due to change of policy.

Shapes is unable to participate in the SilverSneakers program because they are an all women’s facility. Only coed facilities can participate in the SilverSneakers program.

It looks like that location is no longer a part of the SilverSneakers network of participating locations. Below are a few locations near you:

Omar K Lightfoot Recreation Center

New Tampa Family YMCA

Address: 16221 Compton Dr. Tampa, FL 33647

Phone: (813) 866-9622

Web site: www.tampaymca.org

Amenities: Resistance Training Equipment, Pool - Year Round, Cardiovascular Equipment, Group Exercise / Aerobics Area

Miles to location: 4.5

Central City Family Branch YMCA

Address: 110 E. Palm Ave. Tampa, FL 33602

Phone: (813) 229-9622

Web site: www.tampaymca.org

Miles to location: 6.5

Actions: Get Directions Show on Map

Hi - I work for SilverSneakers and would love more details on this situation to see if we can get it corrected. You can email us at info@silversneakers.com.

Thank you!