The Shapes I attended did very little in the way keeping the gym clean.Complaints were ignored such as women in the pool and whirlpool in their underwear.

The manager's response was "Some women are too big for bathing suits." Since when? I have seen bathing suits in all sizes. Some of the women I saw in their under wear in the water were not that much over weight, so that just did not make sense. The entire gym was dirty especially the locker area.

No regular cleaning staff. I actually saw a staff person using a dirty, smelly wet mop on the floor. Members were not notified in a timely manner that the gym was closing. The gym was still signing people up and then all of a sudden just days before the gym closed we were all notified.

I found out two days before it closed. Very poor management in my estimation. We were transferred to a coed gym which has turned out to be much nicer than Shapes but many women refused to go because they did not want to work out with men.

A lot of members were lost as a result.I have been told by some of the ladies they will not join another gym.

Review about: Shapes Total Fitness Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Poor management and dirty..

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments