Took my money for payment in full for an entire year and then closed a few weeks later. Refund requests are ignored.

Look them up on Fl Division of Corporations website to see their home address. They sent a bogus email letter making promises of refunds thwey have no intention of keeping; allowing them time for a getaway or maybe to go Bankrupt.

If they had everyone's money they would not be shutting the doors. Doubt they followed Corporate niceties so piercing the Corporation should be easy.

This reviewer shared experience about "got screwed" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. This person is overall dissatisfied with Shapes Total Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shapes Total Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Shapes Total Fitness to other companies on our site.

Comments

I should have seen this coming. What gym closes at 5 ond 3 on the weekend.

The air condition was turned up the last few weeks making it uncomfortable to work out under the hot conditions. The bathrooms were disgusting.

Clearly they took off with the $$$$ and left the members to try to recover their losses. Horrible people.

They took my paymeny in full just 2 months ago and tried to take me for $1000 of personal training sessions only a week ago. Personal trainers worked with you for 10 minutes and looked at themselves in the mirror the other 20 minutes @ $45 per hour.

Complete fraud.

I intend to get my refund. Look out.