This was a horrible experience.I went once and 3 days after I signed up I asked to quit.

The pool was gross and so were the locker rooms. The spin classes were cancelled. They pressured you to sign a contract without really understanding it. I signed up for a one month at a time rate because I didn't want to be committed for any longer than a month.

I made that clear multiple times yet I find out, she signed me up for something that required at least 2 months to get out of. Because of the contract (ridiculously long and complex) I was forced to pay for 6 months before I finally got out of the mess. If I was a lawyer I would have taken this further but I don't have the time and energy. The company is horrible and they do not communicate well.

The gym was disgusting and the communication worse.

No one would help me.This is an example of business taking advantage of people.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1265358

I go to shape for a long time and I love it the class is wonderful the instructors is very friendly and helpful you cannot condemn the gym because of one bad experience.they have many different classes .that can accommodate your schedule.you just have to read the contract and ask questions I love shapes and I wouldn't change it for no other gyms I try out other gyms and I didn't like them and the locker room is no different from any other gyms

Tampa, Florida, United States #596467

I signed up for a 1 year membership and only went for about 4 months.because I had been advised that my membership was only for 1 year I planned just to let it run out and not rejoin.

Long after the year was over I realized that they were still charging my CC. I called several times and emailed 2 times to stop charges. They have finally stopped, only to be told they would never refund the unauthorized charges and now are calling me to let me know they will turn me over to collections regarding uppaid "enhancent fees".

I refuse to pay them another dime and if they turn me over to collections, I will sue them.I know it will cost more to do that than just pay them off but I cannot in good faith allow them to keep cheating people.