2.4

I want my money back.I paid for a full year and i prepaid some bogus annual fee for 2016.

I have only been a member for 2 months.Shapes oees me a prorated refund for 10 months as well as tbe bogus prepaid fees that i paid.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of shapes total fitness membership. Shapes Total Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shapes total fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shapes Total Fitness.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1226369

They did same thing to me.I lost $400 ....

They lied and said nothing about closing. We need to file a class action law suit.

Anyone interested, call me 813 787 2188.I'm teady to sue and get my money back.

Same thing with me, I paid my full year membership fee in Nov 2015 and they make me pay 31 again in Feb , also they did not let me workout even after I said I didn't bring my credit card and will pay on Monday. This was in Temple Terrace Shapes on 56th street. Manager kelse sucks and very rude.