2.7
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I was on a month to month contract with them due to my work and school schedule i was a very faithful customer paid on time as well as i attended regularly until i was in a really bad car accident that left me not able to walk i called shapes and explained my situation 2 months after my accident when i was out of the hospital and they assured me that it was ok i had no problem that everything would be cancelled just to call them when ever i was doing better to where i can go back to the gym that was back in 2014 but about 2 months ago i started getting calls from a collection agency saying i owe them the remainder of the fee which is over $300 i explained what was said to me but they didnt even care still to this day they keep calling and calling me trying to get me to pay them even after it was put on my credit! I was so excited to go back to shapes because my location every one were very good but i guess thats not happening now

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of shapes total fitness membership from Shapes Total Fitness. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shapes Total Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shapes Total Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments