1.4
Additional Fees

They suck.I did a monthly membership wih them and i asked that if i no longer want to come do i still have to pay the monthly payment they're like no.

And now i did an accident so i stayed home for like 2 months and they called and they're like u have to come and pay ur due payments. I told them why do i have to pay even though i didn't go the 2 months they're like u still have to pay !

Plus the stuff is so rude !Doesn't recommend at all...

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shapes Total Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shapes Total Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Shapes Total Fitness to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments

South Gate Ridge, Florida, United States #1194471

Yes that happen to me, I payed in the middle month of the year for a one year member and then they called that I had to pay for the other 6 months of that year. And I only went for 3 days.