I am a new member to Shapes and I loves the classes. They motivate me to stick to a schedule that includes working out 3 times a week and I love the fact that day care is included in my membership. I went in on a group exercise pass and signed up right away. "I Love Shapes and all it has to offer me"!

I started Shapes program a little more than three weeks ago and I have met some of the nicest people (employees and fellow members) that you could possibly meet. I've had some really amazing (for me) results from my workouts. I've lost 2.5 pounds and 5.5 inches overall! I am going to do my best to keep up the good work. Thank you Shapes and all the employees at St. Pete for your support.

Review about: Shapes Total Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #817908

Nice try.This was obviously written by someone who works at Shapes.

It so transparent.

Anyone with any intelligence could see right through this.

Tucson Estates, Arizona, United States #37655

Thanks for the great comments! :grin

Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more