Staff very condensending told me that I could go else were if i was not happy there.Another member committed about the hygiene of some members, such as going in the steam room and pool areas with their sweat clothing on.

A staff member said she never sees it. I verified that the behavior in question is correct. The staff said that members could go in spa and pool with their sweat clothing on. I commented that the area is a health club and governed by the health department.

The member suggested that the new members should be made aware of the health rules. It's gross to see what is allowed these days.

I have been a member for over 30years.If you want to be in business for along time please do something about it.

2.9
Equipment Quality
Cleanliness
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution I love the health club please do not let inconsiderate people ruin it for the rest of us.

Had an Experience with Shapes Total Fitness?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion